Copyright Notice!

Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to look around and use any advice or information I post, HOWEVER you MAY NOT use any of my photos without my permission for any reason! If you would like to use my pictures please contact me and ask for permission! Thank you and enjoy!

~Becca & Mandy

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Suggested Reading!

While shopping at Tractor Supply the other day I found a great new book on dog training! The book, 
101 Dog Tricks, is written by Kyra Sundance and includes dog tricks for different types of dogs, skill levels, and more. The book is easy-to-understand, has great tips, and is really interesting! (I know, I'm starting to sound like an infomercial!) Mandy and I will definitely need to test out some of these tricks! Please check it out! I got mine for around twenty dollars at the local Tractor Supply.



No comments:

Post a Comment