Copyright Notice!

Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to look around and use any advice or information I post, HOWEVER you MAY NOT use any of my photos without my permission for any reason! If you would like to use my pictures please contact me and ask for permission! Thank you and enjoy!

~Becca & Mandy

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Time to Socialize!

Mandy had a big day yesterday! My sister, M, and I took her around town yesterday to help us pick out a Mother's Day Present! ~Happy Mother's Day Momma!~ Anyway, I had to take her to the brand new Pet Supermarket first! We definitely found a few things we need to purchase :) Can't wait for the next pay check! lol.Mandy did a great job! She loved watching the hamsters and ferrets play and wanted to catch the birds until the cheeped and scared her! She especially loved the treat aisle :) After that we stopped at Lowe's, Wal-mart, and Sonic. She had a great time at all the places. She was a huge hit with all the kids, and we got to spread the word about the work of a therapy dog! She still gets sad that she can't sit in my lap while I'm driving but she had a great time! It's really good practice to have your dog experience many different places--not just the nursing homes or hospitals we normally visit. When we got home Mandy was exhausted but I know she had a great time and helped us find great presents! (I'd share but we've got to keep the secret until Sunday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment