Copyright Notice!

Welcome to my blog! Please feel free to look around and use any advice or information I post, HOWEVER you MAY NOT use any of my photos without my permission for any reason! If you would like to use my pictures please contact me and ask for permission! Thank you and enjoy!

~Becca & Mandy

Monday, May 31, 2010

Mandy's Monday

Hello Everyone!

I don't have much to say today, other than to ask you to head over to Scout N' Freyja's site. Have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day and I will see you back here next Monday!

Licks and Kisses!

~Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning our blog. It's friends like you that make blogging life so furry special.

    Let freedom ring from our mountain-tops to our valleys and from coast to coast. Let us NEVER forget the sacrifice of those who came before us, and those who serve now, so we may enjoy the freedoms of our beautiful country!

    ReplyDelete